Olive Green Satin Clergy Stole
- Premium olive bridal satin fabric
- Gold Latin cross embroidered on both sides
- 4" gold rayon tassel-like chainette fringe on both sides
- 92 inches in total length
- Shape made to fit for all body types
- 4 ¼” inches in width with descending neck width of 1 ¾ inches at midpoint
- Green is worn before Ash Wednesday, after Epiphany Day, and during what is known as Ordinary Time
A green stole is a long, narrow strip of cloth that is draped around the neck and worn over the shoulders. In many Christian denominations, the color green is associated with the season of Ordinary Time in the liturgical calendar, which is the period of time between major liturgical celebrations such as Advent, Christmas, Lent, and Easter. During Ordinary Time, the focus is on the growth and development of the Church and its members, and the use of green is meant to symbolize this theme of growth and renewal. It's important to note that liturgical practices and the use of liturgical colors can vary between different Christian denominations and even between individual churches. Some denominations may use green less frequently, or not at all, and may use other colors to represent the season of Ordinary Time.
Great experience, good quality, timely manner
I would purchase more from the company. Try are timely and have great customer service.
Great quality!! We actually used this for a priest Halloween costume..it was perfect and arrived on time.
Happy buyer-me. Happy wearer-Pastor. Happy congregation too.
This is great, low price, pretty, well made. So far so good. I will upgrade my stars IF they wear well over time and clean well.
I placed this over my black suit & robe and it was a perfect fit. Inexpensive way to increase your presence.