Refunds and Returns
Upon receiving your graduation products please unpack with care making sure no damage is done to the packaging or merchandise. All products and packaging must be in new condition and may not be returned or exchanged used, worn or altered in any way. Product requests for returns/exchanges must be made within 14 days from the date the product was shipped. Please make sure all return/exchange processes are done promptly so we are able to work on your replacement product or refund in a timely manner.
A "Return Merchandise Authorization" (RMA) number must be obtained from our customer service before returning any products. All returns/exchanges will be subject to a 13% restocking fee. Please note that original processing and shipping costs will not be refunded and it is the responsibility of the customer to pay any return shipping. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on returns/exchanges as well as attaining an RMA number.
Orders with a status of "Processing" cannot be canceled (Check Your Order Status). If you make an order that you wish to cancel, you mail the order back after you have received it. When the status changes from Processing to Shipped, it means that your order has left stoles's distribution facility and is on the way to you. Tracking numbers and other information may not be available until a few days after the order is shipped. To contact our Returns Department, please send an email to us at email@example.com.
Stoles Return/Exchange/Cancellation Policies:
A "Return Merchandise Authorization" (RMA) number is required for all returns.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt.
- All products and packaging must be in new condition and may not be returned used, worn or altered in any way.
- Without prior authorization product(s) will not be accepted.
- All shipping, handling and processing charges for your original order are non-refundable.
- On all returned merchandise a 13% restocking fee may apply.
- All returned product(s) must be returned/ received within 7 business days of the date of the RMA number given to you. Please do not delay as it will result in a rejection of your return.
- Requests for returns must be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of your order.
- The RMA number must be clearly visible on the shipping box or return label.
- Registered return shipping of products which are returned is the responsibility of the customer.
- Your return will be processed within 10 days.
- All custom stoles cannot be returned and are non-refundable, this is because these items are made from custom fabrics or have custom printing with your personal information, therefore cancellations are not accepted after your order has been submitted.
Please include the following information when returning an item:
- RMA number written on the outside of the box or on the shipping label.
- Your original invoice which was sent to you with your RMA written on it.
- Detailed contact information as well as letting us know if you would like an exchange, credit or replacement. Include copy of original invoice.
Mail RMA to Returns Department:
Stoles - Returns Department: RMA#
3100 Airway Ave, Suite 116
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: 1-855-241-7900 | 972-630-6915
Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled or altered. If you make an order that you wish to cancel, you mail the order back after you have received it. Please note that original processing and shipping costs will not be refunded and it is the responsibility of the customer to pay any return shipping.
If you have any questions, Please contact our returns/refund department at email@example.com