- High Quality Purple Matte Finished Fabric
- 57” wing span
- 46.5” in length
- One size fits most
- Open Front Cowl Collar
- Comes with complimentary matching purple underlay stole
- Embellished gold line down the middle of chasuble
- Six gold pattée crosses on the front and on the back of chasuble
- Long and sleeveless vestment traditionally worn over an alb
- Purple used for Lent, Advent, Sacrament of the Sick, All Souls’ Day, Sacrament of Reconciliation, Holy Saturday
Beautiful vestment, especially that it came with a matching stole.
My priest friend was so happy with the gift.
05/15/2019Cruz C. Campbell
Looks just like in the pictures.