In stock. Ready to Ship!
Sale Sold out
MSRPUnit price per
- High Quality Red Matte Finished Fabric
- 57” wing span
- 46.5” in length
- One size fits most
- Open Front Cowl Collar
- Comes with complimentary matching red underlay stole
- Embellished gold line down the middle of chasuble
- Six gold pattée crosses on the front and on the back of chasuble
- Long and sleeveless vestment traditionally worn over an alb or cassock
- Red is generally worn on Pentecost, installations, ordinations, and Holy Week services
09/01/2019Arda A. Kaiser
Beautiful chasuble that exceeded my expectations in quality and comfort and beauty. I'd recommend this to any priest. You absolutely cannot beat it for the price.
Just as expected worked great
01/30/2019Rev. Matthew R.
Great for a large guy like me, the congregation love it and looks good in photos.
The priest I gifted it to liked it.
Quality is good for the price