In stock. Ready to Ship!
- High Quality White Matte Finished Fabric
- 57” wing span
- 46.5” in length
- One size fits most
- Open Front Cowl Collar
- Long and sleeveless vestment traditionally worn over an alb
- Comes with complimentary matching white underlay stole
- Embellished gold line down the middle of chasuble
- Six gold pattée crosses on the front and on the back of chasuble
- White is worn during Christmas, Easter, weddings, funerals, and secular holidays
Quick & inexpensive
It can quickly & looked as pictured. The density of the material is less than I hoped, but adequate. The matching stole is narrower than I prefer, which is most noticeable in the cut of the neck. Very low budget, though I’m paying for it on my own so that is helpful to my account.
Light and flowing. Thank you for the white stole, didn't know that was a part of the order, but it was much appreciated. Your garment was worn for my first ever wedding sacrament, over a basic black suit. It was elegant.
These Chasubles are very sharp and made of really nice material that drapes down well! There is plenty of room to wear over a Cassock or Alb. The neck hole is very wide, however, not to the point of being to big and roomy. I'd recommend this product with five stars and it could fit the average man from 5'6 to 6'3.
This is very comfortable. The weight of the fabric is perfect and it drapes just right. If indeed necessary, this can be worn all day over a number of services in the same day. This is proof that simplicity is best.
The chausable arrived in the promised timeframe. The quality was even better than expected, and it included a plain white stole which makes it a great deal!